Our fully integrated development and investment management platform extends across key APAC markets, representing over 95% of GDP in APAC.
ESR is APAC’s largest real asset manager powered by the New Economy and the third largest listed real estate investment manager globally. We provide a diverse range of real asset investment solutions and New Economy real estate development opportunities across our private funds business, which allow capital partners and customers to capitalise on the most significant secular trends in APAC. Listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, ESR is a constituent of the FTSE Global Equity Index Series (Large Cap), Hang Seng Composite Index and MSCI Hong Kong Index.
#1 Real Asset Manager in APAC
New Economy AUM3
Powered by the New Economy
Perpetual + Core Capital4
Largest sponsor and manager of REITs in APAC
GFA5 in operation and
APAC’s largest development
- Based on constant FX translation as of 31 December 2021 for a like-for-like comparison
- Market capitalisation as of 30 June 2022
- Includes ESR-LOGOS REIT and ESR Kendall Square REIT as of 30 June 2022
- Perpetual and Core Capital as a % of ESR Group AUM as of 30 June 2022.
Perpetual and core capital defined as core funds and public REITs for ESR and public markets assets (including Cromwell and Kenedix REITs) and core funds for ARA
- As of 30 June 2022; excluding assets managed by associates
Latest Financial Results
25 Aug 2022